Tenet will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in each community.
- Meet the needs of each and every patient, whose care is our
primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with physicians to
better serve the health care needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence which become the benchmark of
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster
continued employee development.
- Treat each other, out patients and our partners with respect and
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and
perform at all times at the highest ethical standards.
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement day in and day out in everything we do.
The mission of Doctors Hospital of Manteca is to provide an environment for the provision of quality nursing, diagnostic and therapeutic services, on both an inpatient and outpatient basis, to the surrounding community. One of our primary goals is to continuously improve the care we provide and to exhibit leadership in setting standards for excellent patient care. All of the services of the hospital are provided in a fiscally prudent manner and are based upon an ongoing assessment of the needs of the community.
The hospital staff treats all patients in accordance with the Patient's Bill of Rights.
Through community involvement, the hospital is an active and responsible citizen. The hospital recognizes its role as a resource for information and education regarding medicine and health care to patients, staff, physicians and the community.
In 1962, Doctors Hospital of Manteca was founded to meet the needs of a growing community. Today, Doctors Hospital of Manteca offers advanced medical care and treatment. The 73-bed facility is part of the Tenet California. The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, licensed by the state of California and approved for the acceptance of Medicare patients.
Doctors Hospital of Manteca is in the central part of California's San Joaquin Valley. Within a short drive you'll find San Francisco (about 1.5 hours west), Sacramento (about one hour north), Yosemite (about three hours east) and Lake Tahoe (about three hours northeast).