Awards & Distinctions
For more than 50 years, Doctors Hospital of Manteca has been recognized for delivering quality care. Among our distinctions are:
- 2021 Honor Roll Award for Maternity Care from the California Health and Human Services (CHHS) Agency, Hospital Quality Institute (HQI) and Cal Hospital Compare (CHC)
- Received an “A” rating for hospital safety by The Leapfrog Group, an independent industry watchdog. Its Hospital Safety Score rates how well hospitals protect patients from errors, injuries and infections.
- Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with its national standards for healthcare quality and safety.
- Received accreditation as a Level 2 Bariatric Center by the American College of Surgeons for its weight-loss program. The Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program also recognized Doctors Hospital of Manteca as a comprehensive center.
- Recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence in the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers program. This honor represents our commitment to providing the highest quality breast-health care to patients in our community.
- Awarded a three-year term of accreditation in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) by the American College of Radiology.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association’s “Get With The Guidelines” program with the Heart Failure Silver Plus award for commitment to quality heart care. The award recognized Doctors Hospital of Manteca for achieving at least 12 consecutive months of 85 percent or higher adherence to all of the program’s quality indicators.
While it is an honor to be recognized within the industry, we continually look for opportunities to improve your experience at Doctors Hospital of Manteca. Call (209) 823-3111 for more information.