Awards & Distinctions
- Awarded re-accreditation in computed tomography (CT) from the American College of Radiology (2022)
- 2021 Honor Roll Award for Maternity Care from the California Health and Human Services Agency, Hospital Quality Institute and Cal Hospital Compare (2021)
- Received award for Large Business of the Year from the Manteca Chamber of Commerce during the "Business Growth – Healthy Community" banquet (2021)
- Recognized by Blue Shield of California with a Blue Distinction® Centers for Bariatric Surgery designation, as part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program (2021)
- Designated as a Blue Distinction® Center for Knee and Hip Replacement for Blue Shield of California (2019)
- Awarded an “A” from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2019 Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing the hospital’s achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safe healthcare (2019)
- Recognized by the National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification Program as a Silver Safe Sleep Leader, for our commitment to best practices and education on infant safe sleep (2019)
- Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with its national standards for healthcare quality and safety
- Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). Also received accreditation as a Level II Bariatric Center by the American College of Surgeons.
- Recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence in the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers program. This honor represents our commitment to providing the highest quality breast-health care to patients in our community.
- Awarded accreditation in Positron Emission Tomography (PET) by the American College of Radiology
While it is an honor to be recognized within the industry, we continually look for opportunities to improve your experience at Doctors Hospital of Manteca. Call (209) 823-3111 for more information.