Community Impact & Outreach
At Doctors Hospital of Manteca, we believe in investing in the communities we serve. We provide support to activities, organizations, and causes that advance a public purpose, such as health, wellness, safety, cultural and general welfare. Through charitable contributions and sponsorships, we give thousands of dollars and volunteer hours to many worthwhile organizations. Our dedication to our team and community is stronger than ever.
Each year, we work to support our community through outreach programs that address various health concerns that are important to our area. Our community outreach program includes:
- Educational seminars
- Events on hospital campus
- Health screenings and education at local events
- Speakers Bureau on a wide range of health topics
Annual Blood Drives
We work year-round to save lives through donating blood. Due to the generosity of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, we are able to replenish blood banks across the country.
Healthy Over Hungry Cereal Drive®
Every June, employees donate boxes of cereal to help collect much needed food for local families and promote the importance of eating a healthy breakfast, especially for children in the summer months.
Charitable Contribution and Sponsorship Request
We receive numerous requests throughout the year from very worthy non-profit organizations. Although we would like to contribute to all of them, unfortunately, we are unable to financially support every organization each year.
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, including schools and churches
- Organization must align with our core value to improve the health and welfare of our local community, such as: health, wellness, safety, cultural, and general welfare
- Organization must commit to measuring the results and/or impact of their event
Conditions & Restrictions
We do not provide charitable contributions or sponsorships to organizations that have a written policy of discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Charitable Contribution and Sponsorship Application
- All applications must be submitted via our online application process
- Our team will review all applications carefully
- You will receive an email notification of the outcome of our decision
For events happening January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023
- Open application period: September 9 – September 23
- Awardees announced: On or before December 31, 2022
Applications will be not be considered outside of the open application period. If you have multiple events you would like us to consider, you are encouraged to apply during the open application period and complete one (1) application with all events included.
If you would like to added to our emailing list or if you have questions about our community outreach program, please email us at [email protected].
Looking for a speaker for your organization or civic group? Our physicians and highly experienced clinicians are delighted to speak to your organization on a healthcare topic of your choice. There is no charge for our speakers, although we do require at least 30 days’ notice. All requests for screenings, speakers or participation in health fairs must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event.
A sample of topics include:
- Ankle Pain/ Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Breast Health
- Chronic Wounds
- Colon Health
- Cruise Medicine
- Dental Care
- Emergencies from A to Z
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Eye Care
- Fall Prevention
- Foot Care
- Heart Failure
- Heart Health
- High Blood Pressure
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Medication Safety
- Men’s Health
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Plastic Surgery
- Prostate Health
- Skin Care
- Sleep Disorders/Sleep Apnea
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Management
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care