Triple Berry Protein Smoothie
Smoothies make for a perfect on-the-go breakfast like this healthy triple berry blast treat. Add a scoop of your protein powder of choice for an extra dose of nutrients.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stevia sweetener or
- 2 stevia sweetener packets
- 1 squeeze mixed berry-flavored stevia water enhancer
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen, unsweetened strawberries
In a food processor or blender, process all the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the desired texture. Pour into glasses.
Recipe and photo courtesy of American Heart Association.